Support the Trail
The Tanglefoot Trail, with its governing authority, enjoys outstanding public-private partnerships.
However, we need your help as we continue to develop the trail and add amenities that will make it even more enjoyable and fun to use. We hope you will share our vision and join our efforts.
Please let us know if you have comments or suggestions on ways to improve the Tanglefoot Trail.
Become a Friend
As a Friend of the Tanglefoot Trail you will become an individual partner in enhancing, maintaining, protecting and promoting the Trail.
Members may actively participate in local county chapters or simply be a financial supporter. Donors at the $25 and $50 level may receive a Tanglefoot Trail static cling decal. Friends contributing at the $100 level and above may receive a complimentary static cling decal and a Tanglefoot Trail logo T-shirt.
All Friends of the Tanglefoot will be listed annually on the Trail’s website.
Annual Membership Levels of Support
|Trail Blazer Society
Contributions to the GM&O Rails-to-Trails Recreational District are tax deductible under IRS rules.
Please consult your tax professional.
Get Involved and Support the Trail
- Make a financial contribution by Donating Today through the forms below.
- Make a financial contribution by joining Friends of the Tanglefoot Trail.
- Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone. Contact us for information.
- Become a Trail Sponsor of a facility, bridge, rest stop, mile marker or other future trail amenity.
- Become an Event Sponsor for a Tanglefoot Trail event. (Coming Soon)
- Purchase Tanglefoot merchandise. (Coming Soon)
- Volunteer for special events or trail maintenance. (Coming Soon)
- Make a gift of real estate, marketable stocks or mutual fund shares which have increased in value. Please contact us for such a gift.
- Consult with your employer concerning matching charitable contributions made by their employees.
- Consider Friends of the Tanglefoot Trail in your estate plans.
We appreciate your willingness to partner with us in our continuing efforts to enhance the Tanglefoot Trail and thank you for your support.
Donate By Mail to Friends of the Tanglefoot Trail
If you would like to mail your contribution, please download the available form.